Q:Filament cannot be extruded during printing.
- Make sure filament is deeply inserted into the correct hole on top of the extruder.
- If filament is tangled, untangle it.
- Make sure the printing temperature is correct. (usually between 210-220 Celsius degree)
- Try to clean the congested nozzle: heat up the nozzle and pull out filament, then insert a thin iron bar into the filament hole on top of the extruder harder to squeeze the residue out of nozzle.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support.
Q:Printing is fine, but the 3D printer makes knocking sound.
- Make sure the printing temperature is correct.
- Adjust the gap between nozzle and print bed.
Q:The extruded filament is either very thin or very thick.
Make sure the temperature is set to the correct value as descibed on the filament box. Please note that filament from different brand might take different temperature.